Work with a Dependable Estate Planning Lawyer in the Pleasant Grove, UT Area
We understand that every individual has a unique situation. Because of this, we work diligently to provide tailored solutions for each of our clients. Our estate planning lawyer in Pleasant Grove, UT is here to provide you with peace of mind. We want our estate planning services to give you greater control over your business, property, and finances. In addition, we aim to save you and your loved ones time, money, stress, and heartache.
Develop a Plan Tailored to Your Individual Needs
We Offer Personalized Services
- Trust-Based Estate Plans: A trust-based estate plan uses a living trust to hold title to assets while you are living. Trusts are flexible and allow you to avoid probate and minimize estate taxes. Our trust attorney can help you draft your plan.
- Will-Based Estate Plans: Wills are typically less expensive to prepare and less complex than other options. This is often an effective estate planning tool. Call our will lawyer to learn more.
- Comprehensive Estate Plans: We will help you plan who will receive your assets after your death. A comprehensive estate plan will include wills and trusts, power of attorney, healthcare directives, and beneficiary designations.
- Guardianship Wills: Establish who will take care of your children when you are gone. This can be family members or another adult.
- Power of Attorney Documents: When you establish power of attorney, this will allow an individual to act on your behalf. This power of attorney may be given temporary or permanent authority.
- Advance Healthcare Directives and Living Wills: We will help you draft legal instructions that regard your future medical care.
- Specialty Irrevocable Trusts: A specialty trust is typically irrevocable and is set up to accomplish a certain goal.
- Reviewing and Updating Existing Estate Plans: Make effective changes to your estate plan with the help of our experienced estate planning attorney.
Reach Out to an Estate Planning Attorney Today
Call Us Now
Whether you are looking to update documents or receive legal advice for your beneficiary designations, we can help. Our estate planning lawyer in Pleasant Grove, UT is here to assist you every step of the way. Get in touch with us today to begin discussing your unique needs.